Feb 1, 2013

YALSA Best Book, Dark Days & Korea!

Epic News - UTNS was selected by YALSA as a 2013 Best Book for Young Adults! I'm thrilled by this. Really, truly honored to be included amongst such incredible talent, and especially by an organization that I respect so much.

Foreign Rights -  The UTNS trilogy just found a publisher in Korea - ChungRim. Thank you, Adams Literary and special thanks to the hard-working foreign rights agents who made this happen. I couldn't be happier with this news.

Dark Days Tour - I'm just about ready to head out on the road. Will I see you? Here are the tour stops so far - and I'll be announcing some more cities/stops for later in the spring soon!

Pitch Dark Days Tour with Tahereh Mafi, Cynthia Hand and Brodi Ashton. 
  • February 4 @ 7:00 PM Barnes & Noble  Huntington Beach, CA
  • February 5 @ 7:00 PM Little Shop of Stories  Decatur, GA
  • February 6 @ 7:00 PM Barnes & Noble  Cary, NC
  • February 7 @ 7:00 PM Harvard Coop  Cambridge, MA

February 13 @ 7:00 PM Barnes & Noble, Walnut Creek CA
Special Valentine's Signing with authors Tamara Ireland Stone, Corrine Jackson, CJ Omololu and Robin Mellom. Let's talk about love, shall we? 

February 22 @ 6:30 PM Hicklebees, San Jose CA - more info here

End of February (27th OR 28th, date to be confirmed) Signing in Seattle, WA

more tour stops to be announced soon...

7 comments:

  1. Yaaaay! Congratulations, Veronica! :) This post is so full of exciting news; the only thing that would make it even better (at least, for me =P) would be the addition of a tour stop in Portland/Eugene....

    Have a great time on tour!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to get to Portland, Michelle! I think I might be coming that way in April... we shall see!

      Delete
  2. I'll see you lovely ladies February 7th! And congratulations on YALSA and Korea! I'll bet the cover for Korea will be breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to meet you, Sallie! Prepare for a huge hug!!!

      Delete
  3. Veronica! That is all great news! Congratulations! I love Brodi and Tahereh and read both of their blogs. Tahereh doesnt post often, its been like 8 months, lol, but i saw on Brodis about the tour and was hoping everyone would stop in Michigan, or at least Chicago, i would drive there to see u all! Sadly, if theres no other spots around me, i will miss it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I wish you'd come up to Canada! (Winnipeg, MB)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chicago, St. Louis, or Indianapolis, please!!!!

    ReplyDelete